SOLD OUT FOR OCTOBER ROUND.
Will check back in soon with future offers.
I also offer 1-1 coaching , but my slots are currently sold out. If interested, email me at email@example.com to be put on waitlist.
CATCH YA ON THE FLIP SIDE
- You are a women (this course is for "all cis and trans women, as well as non-binary people who are comfortable in a space that centers the experiences of women" (language by @_steviewrites) + have ADD/ADHD (self dx ok)
- You mostly know what you need to do but struggle to motivate yourself to do it and stay consistent
- You feel chronically overwhelmed and stressed
- You are highly sensitive and/or empathic
- You are too effin' hard on yourself
- You need support with time management, organization and planning
- You want to release shame and negative self beliefs around ADHD
- You are craving to do this with other womxn w/ ADHD in an amazing community along with my guidance for support and accountability
see the "clients" highlight on my instagram to see tons more
1. WEEKLY GROUP VIDEO COACHING CALLS
Tight knit groups with a max of 6 people / group. Calls are 1.5 hours - 2 hours depending on size and need. The time of these calls will be determined based on a poll we will do the first week. I ask that if you do group you do your best to be as flexible with picking times as possible. I will divide you up into small teams accordingly.
2. ACCESS TO MY SIGNATURE ONLINE COURSE
Access to private video course with lessons I created geared towards womxn with ADHD. We will be working on stuff ranging from time management, to emotional regulation, to relationships/boundaries, to decision fatigue and so on. There is one video each week.
3. ACCESS TO PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
Access to a private facebook group for everyone currently enrolled in this program where you can get support from group members and myself.
4. OPTIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNER
5. EMAIL SUPPORT IN BETWEEN CALLS
"I truly think the negative impacts I and many others feel are from isolation and individualism- that when we don't have a collective community, and people who seek to understand us, that it only exacerbates these symptoms that are deeply misunderstood. I think that what you've provided is that, a place of collective healing."